Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Fingerless Gloves


My son is all into the "emo" look right now (Teenagers?) so I'm making him these fingerless gloves for Holiday. He's a guitar player so he can even still play his guitar while wearing them. I used the ProvoCraft Knifty Knitter pattern that they have on their website to make these. Feel free to click and try it your self. I used only one yarn as the second yarn might make it look a bit girly. The left one came out a big snuggier then the right one so I think I might do another one since I have extra yarn. He already had a hat to go with it so I won't be making any hats or scarves with it anyways.
I have a few more days to finish everyone's presents for Holiday. So far I've only got three people done! I really need to get on the ball. I'm hoping they will like what I did for them. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment